Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where To Buy Essie Polish In Nyc

ROMERO WON THE MARATHON OF THE BOGA


Yesterday ran the Marathon of Boga, in adherence to the XIX National Party Fisheries Boga. Almost a hundred athletes dropped it out at 18.15 hours because of the intense heat because the organizers (Juan Vargas) and Oscar Valdez (watchdog) wisely decided to wait a bit lower high temperatures.
The distance was 7 miles and the start was made in Monsignor Roch Avenue and Concord Speedway interception to the entry to the "Tortuga Alegre." The overall winner was Jose "bug" Romero (Villa Zorraquín), who used a time of 24 minutes 20 seconds. The second place went to Mario Pinto, and the third location, Alejandro Talquenca.Completaron the top five youth and Joaquín Martínez Marcos Ferrari.
the ladies winner was Noel Morilla with a time of 34 minutes 45 seconds. Claudia Perilli stood behind and third Marta Boero. The fourth place went to Alcira Romero and the fifth location, Gisela Alarcon.

The men's top ten: 1-Jose Romero

24.10 25.10 2-Mario Pinto Alejandro Talquenca
3-4-Marcos 25.39
Ferrari
26.37 27.25 5-Joaquín Martínez
6 Rouger 27.39-Fernando Ignacio Mansilla
7-8-Raul
27.48 Bulens
27.58 28.07 9-Rubén Alarcón 10-Leonardo Saucedo


28.14 Women: 1-Noelia
, Morilla 34.45 Claudia Perilli
2-3-Marta
35.22 36.05 Boero Alcira Romero
4-5-Gisela 37.51
Alarcón 38.49

After a very demanding competition for the hard gravel road winner José Romero said, "I think the heat was unbearable, the circuit quite comfortable, despite the heat and felt good. I tried to undermine the first mile and then started making my career. That was the tactic that I did for today "(yesterday).
The animal recognized "I'm used to running in this area, I live in Villa Zorraquín and come well after tracing kings I came back from injury. Coincidentally now he defeated Mario Pinto won me kings and is a great athlete. Today was going to be hard to beat and thank God I could do. "
"The next challenge is the return of Concord, federation and the half marathon which makes Adidas Rosario and I have to be forced because they are my sponsor. I'm in preseason and the circuit so well assimilated. For other athletes could cost him too much but I think it's a very tough because it is on asphalt. Is on gravel and sand. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to enjoy this sport, "said the winner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment